Miletta Vista is looking for an individual to work in the kitchen on the cold side. Would make appetizers, sandwiches and pizzas. Must be reliable and able to work some nights and weekends. Must be a team player and be willing to learn. Experience is helpful, but we are willing to train.
Contact Miletta Vista winery at 308-754-4416 or email@example.com
Herv's is in search of an experienced, full time mechanic to complete all types of automotive repairs. We specialize in transmissions, but also do plenty of general automotive repairs. Must have a minimum of FIVE YEAR'S experience in a professional auto repair shop, must have your own tools, must be able to use electronic diagnostic tools. Looking for a quality, experienced, dependable, mechanic. We are a growing shop with great earning potential. Good, competitive wages based on your experience and knowledge. Willing to pay base + commission or straight hourly. We are busy and looking to hire ASAP.
Call Dan at 308-754-4379 or stop in at the shop at 820 3rd Street. St. Paul, NE
Pump and Pantry is now hiring.
The Sales Associate is responsible for serving customers in a professional, quick and courteous manner, while complying with all food handling guidelines. Starting wage is $12.00 per hour. Apply at www.bosselman.com/careers.
Careers | Bosselman Enterprises | Grand Island, NE
PUT YOUR CAREER IN HIGH GEAR A FUN PLACE TO WORK CURRENT OPENINGSJoin Our Team More Info CAREER BENEFITSInsurance, Vacation, & Retirement More Info FAQsFrequently Asked Questions More Info
Family Eyecare Center is looking for a full=time Clinical Technician. At Family Eyecare Center we are always looking to add great people to our growing team. We are looking for dependable, hard working, and motivated individuals. We focus on taking the absolute best care of patients. We value kindness, reliability, and a passion for helping others. We have family friendly hours and a very rewarding work environment. If you think you would be a good fit for our professional family please apply. We value experiences. We are also very willing to train the right person. We strive to create long term careers at Family Eyecare Center for our employees.
Pay: $12-$14 per hour
Please send resume to Lori Fried at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is one of your superpowers the ability to prioritize the tasks and needs of others to ensure the team is running efficiently and successfully? Do you take pride in overseeing the details of the office and ensuring that it runs expertly?
Hackel Construction, Inc. is seeking to hire a positive, highly motivated, self-governing team member who will join our office as an executive assistant and oversee day to day operations. This innovative position integrates tasks involving accounting, project bidding, and project management duties with advancement opportunities and competitive pay. It will require 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and will concentrate on three main roles:
1. Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Customer Invoicing
2. Oversee subcontractor accounts by keeping current forms and certificates of insurance, creating contracts, directories, and assisting with payment applications
3. Assist executives in project bidding/management and various capacities such as ordering supplies, running errands, scheduling travel/meetings, answering emails and telephone, collecting information, and research
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
● Excel in accounting and possess excellent organizational skills for accurate record keeping
● Possess a workable knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Drive, Google Docs/Sheets
● Be detail-oriented, organized and systematic
● Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
● Be adaptable and a team player who is willing to work together to accomplish daily goals
● Possess a hunger for personal growth development, learning new things, and readily accept a challenge
● Excel working with technology
● Research, dictation, and project arrangements
Hackel Construction Inc. is a commercial construction company whose mission is to inspire our customers to dream big and partner with them to build their project while exceeding expectations for quality and performance. Please visit our website: www.Hackelconstructioninc.com to learn more about our company and values.
To apply, send a brief 1) cover letter that states your interest in our company, overview of expertise, something interesting about you and 2) your resume that includes: contact information, work experience, professional skills, technology skills, education, community engagement (volunteerism etc.) and references to Jeana@hackelconstructioninc.com or mail/drop off at our office at 47407 808th RD, Ord, NE 68862. Applications will be reviewed July 6th through July 27th. Qualified candidates will be contacted personally and invited for panel interviews the second and third week of July.